Not so new member saying hello...getting back into vending

JEREMYTINA

Hey everyone,

It's been awhile.  I got out of vending for the most part after selling most of my route a few years ago, but kept a few stops.  Recently, I came into an opportunity allowing me to put full size machines into several large nursing facilities so I find myself being pulled back in by the lure of extra $$ in my pocket.  I'll be lurking and commenting, and wanted to say hello before doing so!

Welcome back!  Just make sure you use late model machines with credit card readers on them or you'll be ripe pickings for micro market vendors instead and eating your investment real quick.  Get good contracts to protect yourself from a change in the wind.

I have a 5 year initial contract for both locations with 2 year renewal options thereafter.  No commission. One location will have 4 machines, the other 2.  The larger location has a staff of 300, so about 100 people during any given shift.  The other has a staff of 125.  I have 3 locations I've carried all this time, but only 1 was a serious money maker.  That's how I came into the other locations.  I plan on purchasing some refurbished equipment from a local vendor here in Tampa.  I've been debating the credit card acceptance but it seems like its a must. 

Archived