Vendo "C Model" model number 241L

Markdf

Hello,

I am looking to restore a Vendo 241L single price electro mechanical vending machine. The Machine is in good exterior shape and has all of its trays but some one has done a bunch of rewiring in the machine. I am looking for a wiring diagram all of those white wires are getting confusing lol. are the snack machines similar to the Soda machines? the basic connectors are the same and the vend relay looks the same. I find this machine interesting because it is not a true single price machine it looks like it can have up to 4 different prices based on the Coin mech and the front panel wiring box. I found an old listing for a service manual on Ebay but the manual is no longer listed I have tried to contact the seller to see if he still has it but have not heard anything yet.

Any help or incite on this would be greatly appreciated.  

Mark

20161209_174913.jpg

This sounds like one of the cable driven snack machines.  Is it?  If so then junk it because there has been no source of information or parts on them in the past 20 years.  No one ever asks about them because they have been gone from the planet for that same length of time.  

Archived