AP 932

vender4321

Hi all, 

Any one familiar with this?   Machine AP 932

I have a snack trey that is not working.  It doesn't appear to be a connection problem between the male and female pieces that connect when you close the trey.  In fact I took out a different trey and plugged it into same line and that one didn't work either.

I did notice that something is wrong with the service button.  When you press it, it beeps but the machines doesn't go into service mode.   So what I am thinking is that there is some sort of problem which is causing the machine not to read the motor count/ trey.  Typically I remember on other machines I have that the machine "recognizes"  the trey's when the door is closed and here I am not getting that message.   Any suggestion what is wrong with service button?  Or if that is not it, the trey?

Thanks,

In order to enter service mode your door switch must function. Once you get that working, enter service mode, press 'C' then press & hold the door switch to perform a motor scan.

The door switch works opposite of your intuition. It is normally closed and opens on  action. My intuition says your door switch is missing, broken, or unplugged from the board.

I have a couple of those machines, and every once in a while, for some reason, a selection will not work.  The scrolling message will say "make another selection."  I have found that when I reprogram the price for the selection, the problem is solved.  I do not have the door switch problem to deal with.  Maybe that will help after you're able to access the service mode.

Archived