FSI 4131 board

I need a new board for a FSI 4131 5 wide machine. Haven't had any luck except for finding many ap Lcm boards that look almost identical. The only difference I can see is that there's 2 sets of pins that are not on the fsi board. The ap has gum dispenser and the fsi don't. Does anyone know if they are interchangeable? Cannot load pictures bc it says they're too big.

Here's thr ap board on ebay.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/332120119415

I think you posted the model dyslexic-ly.  I think you meant a model 3141 which uses an F80 logic board with a red display. Though they are similar in size this board has nothing in common with an LCM logic board except that they may have both been made by Coinco.  If you need a replacement you can email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.

The LCM board should work in a F80 machine. There are a couple of differences in the program (the LCM doesn't have iVend capability for instance) and the pin header for the key pad is different. But as far as functioning it will work. The LCM/F80 board was a off the shelf Coinco product that was used by 3 manufactures with minor changes in the program.

lcm f80 compare.jpg

Archived