How to make money

Signguy

Hey folks, new here and excited about getting into the mix but am struggling to figure out how long before I make money on this. So...if I buy a machine or several, I see post mentioning around $30.00 a month return for example but if I pay say $100 or more for each of the machines then its 3 plus months to pay off the machines but then I have to pay for gas, and candy so how do you make any money off these ?  I understand more is always better but to start.... just curious.  Thanks again for all the help

I shoot for under 1-1.5 year ROI for any investment I make under 5000$. That said I don't know where you are buying these machines but I consider 100$ per machine way too much. I average 55$ per head in my area and I can tell most guys on here are paying about 30$. Expect 15$ per month average revenue. Keep the machines in a very close area and that will help profit. Expect to lose a lot of money. I have been in the industry 1 year now and am probably -3000$ in the red but I have learned a lot and I finally figured out how to grow in the right direction. Good luck

14 hours ago, Signguy said:

Can anyone tell me about the nice artwork on the machines, for example bouncy balls or gumballs ?

That usually comes on the machine from the factory. It looks nice but really isnt necessary. Youre wanting to leave as many "beautification" ideas on the board until u can see real profits. Try to find good machines for $50 or less (including stand. Stands are expensive to buy new and is the one reason u would buy a junk Rhino for less than $30 or so if the stand is good). Look at the pinned topic at the top of this forum for reviews on what machines to get and avoid. Also, expect to spend the first 1-2 years reinvesting every penny of profit u make into new machines if u plan on growing within your means.

If you want to make instant money be patient and find a location ready single head gumball machine for $30. Place it in the busiest place you can find. In 2 months you would/should be profitable but also a very slow way to grow.

Archived