What are these?

Coal River Vending

It's some sort of caffeinated chewy square candy. I never saw or heard of them before this forum. From what I've heard they do OK but the machine is not the greatest in the world. Hopefully someone else who vends these things will chime in. I've been curious about them for awhile too.

I used to have a few of them.  All they are good for now is the 50 cent mechs which can be used on 1800 triples (if you swap the gear).  As far as vending anything, forget it.  They were a biz op to sell energy chocolates which is out of business.

http://www.vroomfoods.com/buzz_bites.html

I have a few places I inherited on my first error purchase that sell these and do pretty well. I've since started capping them and using a Northwestern to vend them. Those machines weren't designed very well (biz opp,so no suprise there) and jam a couple times a year. The coin mechs work on 1800 triples with slight modifications and the 2 locks are good as well. 

30 minutes ago, QuikVend said:

http://www.vroomfoods.com/buzz_bites.html

I have a few places I inherited on my first error purchase that sell these and do pretty well. I've since started capping them and using a Northwestern to vend them. Those machines weren't designed very well (biz opp,so no suprise there) and jam a couple times a year. The coin mechs work on 1800 triples with slight modifications and the 2 locks are good as well. 

Are you buying them from Vroom? What price are you selling them for?

27 minutes ago, zjtaylor said:

Are you buying them from Vroom? What price are you selling them for?

Yea, the cases have just over 1400 in them. The average cost after caps and shipping is 17 cents and they sell for 50 cents. I was averaging a case a year. That will go down this year though. One of my better accounts decided to remodel and booted both the full-line guy and myself.

Archived