Repair crane artwork on front

iceebear19727

I need advice on repairing the peeling artwork on the front of my cranes.  I don't know how to approach it, whether it's repairing, repainting, etc.  Or what would it cost to redo the whole theme of the crane? would it be worth it? I haven't found any information on it .

Also, how would I replace the rope lights? I haven't figured out how to remove them. I know that they are AC but they seem to be tied into the interior lights also (which are working).

16776745_10208268262971245_1079452200_o.jpg

16810628_10208268264531284_1501924323_o.jpg

A good copy shop can make new skins, they are expensive but will revitalize worn looking machines. Youcsn get rope light at a lot of big box home improvement stores. Installation varies machine to machine but is not that hard to do, 

9 hours ago, musser said:

A good copy shop can make new skins, they are expensive but will revitalize worn looking machines. Youcsn get rope light at a lot of big box home improvement stores. Installation varies machine to machine but is not that hard to do, 

I asked this in another section, but will ask here too: Do you get the copy shop to digitise the images for you as well as print them. Have you got it done before?

Archived