ATM Route

nightrain

I am looking for help in expanding my ATM route. Getting additional locations is not the issue. I've been using my own money to fill ATMS and do not have a money tree growing in back yard. I make multiple trips to bank  & locations every week which takes up all my time & a lot of my profits due to fuel costs. There has get to be another way.  

A loan shark perhaps?  I'm sorry but I couldn't help when you are basically asking who will give you cash to fill your machines with.  If you don't have money to fill them then where would you propose to get it from?  Refinance your home?  Please don't. I'll be surprised if any responses here are like mine and tell you that if you can't fund them yourself then you should not be in the ATM business.  But I could be wrong and maybe someone out there does that for operators but it would be at a pretty high funding rate.

Few things you can do....

1. Work with an ISO that has armored car offerings

2. Find someone who has money and is looking for passive income, pay them 8%-10% on the money you borrow

3.  Offer the merchant a bigger cut if they load the ATM

4.  Look for vault cash providers (VCP), we pay a few different people .75 cents per transaction to load our ATMs with their money

5.  You must put income from your current route to grow, you will hit a point where you can add an account a month, two a month, one a week.  It takes time.

6. If you own some good equipment, Firestone will do a "lease back" situation using your current equipment as collateral.

Sounds like to me that you're growing too fast. If I were you I would agressively start trying to push as much money into these ATMs as possible to increase profit. At the same time just stop placing new locations. If anyone calls just say sorry we're not accepting new accounts at this time. No matter how lucrative it might be. I see guys just like you in the construction industry come and go all the time. Hire a ton of guys and get huge jobs and then boom can't pay their bills and they're gone. Slow and persistent = success

• 7 months later...

Archived