silver and gold mylar for NW super 60

vendtex

16 hours ago, sweetstop said:

NW is only $2.75 set

Thanks.  

I like to try to make the refurbished ones look as new as I can.  Maybe isn't cost effective, but you see some crappy machines at times, and I'd like to distinguish mine from those.

4 hours ago, musser said:

Northwestern sells machines without the mylar, I have bought many. So no mylar= look like new

agreed but it's hard to clean up the gummy stuff under the mylar for a refurbished one that's when I put a new one one.  I've bought new without mylar too.

Lol, yea the glue is really hard to get off when it's been on for 20 years! The last Mylar I bought came from Cardinal. I don't know if they have other parts, probably do. From time to time they have a lot of good used Northwesterns. 

A bit of advise, not meant to be snarky in any way. Bulk vending is a very very small industry. Folks are used to getting on line to say Amazon and getting immediate satisfaction. Amazon probably sells more goods in an hour than all Bulk Vending suppliers combined sell in a year. So, it really is difficult finding and getting stuff. Just gotta be patient and sometimes creative. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived