Seaga VC 630

Travis

Hello

My name is Travis. I have just bought a used seaga vista vc630 combo vending machine. Plan on placing at my shop we have a sign shop and electric company under the same roof. Top section is used with a brandnew cooler section below. I've had the top half working fine but the bottom half I keep getting error code 03 when i try to ven. Also motor count doesn't see the motors. I belive the motors are fine I've bench tested with a 24 vdc power supply, also display will say sold out when limit switch is not pressed. I have seen a post about EL1901 vmc board not being able to control the EL1955 moters. Does anyone know if that's correct? Could i have rhe wrong bottom section? Does anyone know if the EL1901 is the vmc that comes from the factory? Also in my efforts in trouble shoot the vmc board I think I've now caused more problems. Every vend now comes up with the error 03. Looks like I need a new board?

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance 

You probably don't have the bottom section plugged in correctly.  Pull out the coin box and then put your skinny arm into the back corner behind the coin box and feel for a harness that may not be plugged in to a vertical connector from the bottom cabinet. 

It's too bad that you didn't come here first to find out that you should avoid all Seaga garbage.  

Sorry Travis!

There is a reason why everybody here buy's "American" made machines. What you have is a machine no one here recommends, for the simply reason your having problems with it. Call the factory, maybe they can help.

Found the problem!!!

It was a bad 3ohm resistor on the main board that was giving me the issues( R58). Removed and replaced with a new one that cost me 50 cents at the local electronic store. Just wanted to let people know that the Seaga junk (as everyone go out of there way to tell you) is fixable. saved me buying a new board!!

I hope this will help someone in the future.

2 hours ago, Travis said:

Found the problem!!!

It was a bad 3ohm resistor on the main board that was giving me the issues( R58). Removed and replaced with a new one that cost me 50 cents at the local electronic store. Just wanted to let people know that the Seaga junk (as everyone go out of there way to tell you) is fixable. saved me buying a new board!!

I hope this will help someone in the future.

I am glad you got it fixed :)

However let's see you post here in 2 years and tell us how great your seaga has been for you. You won't:)

Archived