Machine thrown out!

twnotter

Went to service a newly acquired location the other day, to my surprise I couldn't find the machine.  I asked the owner of the place where the machine was, he replied that he threw it out.  He told me that he had called a year ago because the machine was empty, guess he was tired of the machine always being empty.  

This was part of a route that I had just purchased.  Lucky for me ,  I got a hold of the guy that I bought it from and he replaced the machine.

The guy didn't seem very reliable,  there were other locations that said that the machines would be empty for long periods of time.  

This was a small part of a much larger route in a different city, there was 7 uturns.

The guy didn't seem very reliable,  there were other locations that said that the machines would be empty for long periods of time.  

This was a small part of a much larger route in a different city, there was 7 uturns.

People like that make me wonder why they even have a route

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I just got a route where, much to my horror, most reeses and mms vend about 24 and pmms vend 9-11! 

For ten cents? JK. I saw an old set of machines vending at ten cents that looked like the gum was ten years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Archived