Replacement Beaver plexi panels

iceebear19727

I did something stupid and threw several of the panels that make up my bulk rack into the dishwasher. Straight up melted the suckers.... 

Where can I find replacement plexi panels for my Beaver bulk rack? Needing 16.5"x9.5" and 16"x9.5" sides... 

I had no luck on Google. Might not have looking in the right places. New to the bulk business. Picture of my rack is attached..  *giggity giggity*

Also, can someone tell me what the name of this Beaver rack is and maybe the type of replacement globes to use? Or do any of them fit? 

20160909_164042~01.jpg

Not sure about the panels. If I were you I would just get a sheet of plexiglass from Lowe's and cut my own. The globes are a Beaver part and you can order from beaver or from a general parts supplier. They are not gonna be cheap.

• 4 months later...

Hello!

The rack set up you have is a BS800, with 4 Northern Beaver 26* and 5 Round Beaver 16's on the bottom. We do sell both replacement globes and replacement panels for both machines! If you'd like a parts catalog with pricing, feel free to email me down below and I'll send one right over!

*They appear to be the 26's, but it's a bit more difficult to tell without the measurements.

Archived