Dixie narcho

I have a dixie narcho food and drink vendong machine , it stopped appecting coins and kept coming up with error ive cleared the jammed coins . Now its accepting money but vends two products at a time then says sold out and returns the money can anyone help please !!!

If it's a DN food AND drink machine then it must be a DN Bevmax with snack shelves.  Is that the machine?  Please proofread your cell phone posting so it's more readable.  How can anyone live by cell phone alone?  I just don't get it.

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

If it's a DN food AND drink machine then it must be a DN Bevmax with snack shelves.  Is that the machine?  Please proofread your cell phone posting so it's more readable.  How can anyone live by cell phone alone?  I just don't get it.

What's not to get? My smart phone is easily accessible and can even print reports to my wireless printer. 

Only time I really use my actual computer is to enter sales in my quick books at home randomly.

What I don't get is how the smartphone experience is better than a computer experience with a fixed keyboard and large screen.  It's very obvious sometimes that a poster is using only a phone to type on as the text is riddled with typos.  I do not see how a person communicating in that way can possibly be taken seriously or ever look professional.  Some in the Millenial generation have been allowed to treat a tiny device in their hand as their only form of contact and for those people LOLs and such are considered proper, but they aren't proper in a business world.  I hate when I only have my phone to work on this forum with and it takes forever to create legible text.  

Archived