seaga rs900

TimPa

hi all.  new here and looing forward to sharing my woes with someone!

have an rs900 combo snack/drink machine that will not dispense drinks, even though they are stocked.  get message "make another selection".  can manually dispense/actuate drink motors in test mode.  snacks work fine.

just went through a VMC retrofit installation, because original vmc burnt itself in one area.

I realize problem could be in machine.  offered to buy schematics from them, but they claim they don't have any.  been a electronic tech for 41 yrs.

any advice greatly appreciated.

Hi Tim,

I have a few of these machines and some times you have to manually enter in the settings section how many cans/bottles are loaded in the machine.

Basically go into settings by hitting the master witch.

Go to bin quantity and make sure that the quantity for each selection is correct.

I have one machine that does not keep a accurate quantity and will act like its sold out when in fact it is not.

This may be the problem.

I hope this helps.

Too bad you didn't check here before wasting money on the machine. Our advice would be to junk it and get a real American-made machine. You're already finding why we would say that.

I 100 percent agree with AZ vendor.

These machines are junk and its hard to get parts (especially compressor related parts).

Unfortunately I got stuck with a few of these when I bought out a existing route.

thanks for the replies.  has anyone ever been able to get a set of electrical schematics from seaga , esp for the rs900?  when asked they claim that they don't have any!! or does anyone know where to get the error codes?

benny, I don't see a bin quantity, or any quantity tracking info, anywhere in the settings of this machine.  but thank you for the tip.

Archived