Driving school

QuikVend

While I was out delivering some bulk machines I found locations for, I was approached by one of the business owners about a snack machine. It's a driving school. They have a soda machine that's serviced by 7up and an outside vendor had an ancient snack machine inside. It's the machine you have to punch holes in the product and slide it onto the peg(Tom's maybe?).

I'm going to talk to her about doing  the sodas as well, but has anybody had any success with diving schools? 

That snack machine is a Polyvend H22 most likely and they are coins only with one or four prices available in the machine.  Old and antiquated as you saw.  All you can do it try the location.  Some schools like it do well and others just don't. It depends on how many classes are held each week, how long they are and what other options are nearby.

I've never done vending in a driving school but when i went in my teens, ours was connected to a mall which had Coke machines everywhere and a food court. When we had breaks we would hit the mall.

Just canvas the surrounding before you meet and ask how many classes and how many people in the classes. If it's stand alone place with decent numbers it might do ok

Yea, there's a ton of variables in every situation/new account, and this is no exception.  I've never had anything like what you are describing.  One small thing can make or break an account.  Just take a look around.  Go there on busy days, as well as slow days and just see what's going on.  If you have a machine paid for, and are willing to put in the work and place it, feel free to take a chance on it.  Just realize no account is a sure thing.  Good Luck

Archived