Interactive ball machine

AMD Snacks

Where can you locate a machine like this practically? Like a barbershop? They do better than just regular BB? Also how much would you pay for it? I don't have any machines like this so i'm curious. 

bmachine.jpg

I've got one like this, except it has wings on both sides with a 2 column flat on one side and a 2 in capsule on the other. The sticker machine has homes drilled in the top to allow for a 1 in machine to be bolted to it. I paid $75 for it, but the lady selling it just wanted it and the shootin hoops machines gone.

I treat it just like a shootin hoops machine. Anywhere kids will be. I'm putting that setup in a Chinese restaurant i just picked up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ok thanks for the reply. It's like an hour away and he's asking like $85. Doesn't sound like it's worth it. I see these and the spiral GB and am always tempted to try. Just doesn't seem like the costs justify the potential profit. 

Superb equipment anywhere there are kids. An interactive will outsell a standard head for gum, though getting the space for it can be tricky. I focus mine in restaurants- if you can get one in a buffet, you can mop up very well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived