Northwestern Triple Play or These 1800 LookaLikes

CashFlow

So the cheapest I found on northwestern pre ship is about $275. Its like over $300 with shipping.

Then I see this: 

1800 Lookalike: https://www.candymachines.com/Triple-Canister-Vending-Machine-P1810.aspx

and this: https://www.candymachines.com/Triple-Time-Gumball-and-Candy-Vending-Machine-P3311.aspx

Much cheaper, but I'm it for the long run. Are these too cheap? 

The 1800 lookalike I saw on the review that the key for candy and coins are the same. Not what I want, if I plan to hire people. Hopefully, I can add a different lock.

I've got one of the Triple Time machines, not on location since I'm just getting into the game.  When the canisters are removed you can reach down and grab the coins from the tray without opening the back so different locks wont help.

Nic

Voltage Vending

If you read through the forum,  the general consensus is that you will have less problems with NW, Oak, Beaver...   

If you have consistent problems due cheap machines, then you will spend more money on parts, more time on repairs, and lose more money due to downtime of it not working.  Also owners will likely not want to keep machines around that are not reliable,  so there is a possibility of losing a location too.

I believe you can set up refurbished Oak Vistas on a double or triple stand cheaper than the options you were looking at, and it will give you more versatility down the road.

Side note I do not believe you will want to hire someone to run your route.   Unless you trust them to get the money for you too, you are going to be making double the amount of trips which is really inefficient, not to mention paying the other guy from your profits won't be fiscally viable until you have a bazillion machines.

I purchased one of the Triple Time machines and I was disappointed with the build quality.

It seems to work fine but it is mostly plastic. I found three used beavers, stand and a triple plate for less.

I would go with the Northwestern

23 hours ago, BCB434 said:

If you read through the forum,  the general consensus is that you will have less problems with NW, Oak, Beaver...   

If you have consistent problems due cheap machines, then you will spend more money on parts, more time on repairs, and lose more money due to downtime of it not working.  Also owners will likely not want to keep machines around that are not reliable,  so there is a possibility of losing a location too.

I believe you can set up refurbished Oak Vistas on a double or triple stand cheaper than the options you were looking at, and it will give you more versatility down the road.

Side note I do not believe you will want to hire someone to run your route.   Unless you trust them to get the money for you too, you are going to be making double the amount of trips which is really inefficient, not to mention paying the other guy from your profits won't be fiscally viable until you have a bazillion machines.

Oh ok cool, I did read that those brands are reliable. But these other random name ones got me curious. Thanks bud

5 hours ago, TC TENDERCRISP said:

I purchased one of the Triple Time machines and I was disappointed with the build quality.

It seems to work fine but it is mostly plastic. I found three used beavers, stand and a triple plate for less.

I would go with the Northwestern

Thanks bud, the reviews looked good on these alternatives which is why I considered the cheaper ones.

On 3/13/2017 at 9:43 PM, Mehehe said:

I've got one of the Triple Time machines, not on location since I'm just getting into the game.  When the canisters are removed you can reach down and grab the coins from the tray without opening the back so different locks wont help.

Nic

Voltage Vending

Thanks for the Info. I like your business name. Very cool

Currently waiting to get my a northwestern triple play but it seems like their production is at a halt and don't know if I should get a cheap machine as a replacement. When I say a halt it it like over 90 days or more from all distributors. SupraPro Triple any good? I just now have a fear that if I purchase a cheaper machine it is going to cause tons of problems and I'm going to get kicked out. But I can't wait for this northwestern production, I don't even have my first machine out.

12 hours ago, CashFlow said:

Currently waiting to get my a northwestern triple play but it seems like their production is at a halt and don't know if I should get a cheap machine as a replacement. When I say a halt it it like over 90 days or more from all distributors. SupraPro Triple any good? I just now have a fear that if I purchase a cheaper machine it is going to cause tons of problems and I'm going to get kicked out. But I can't wait for this northwestern production, I don't even have my first machine out.

Look for used beavers, northwesterns or oaks on crags list, eBay, let and I'm sure there are a few others 

9 hours ago, parrotthead said:

Look for used beavers, northwesterns or oaks on crags list, eBay, let and I'm sure there are a few others 

I had a very bad experience with used machines, want to start with triples, but all the other triples aren't as compact as the NW triple play

I had a very bad experience with used machines, want to start with triples, but all the other triples aren't as compact as the NW triple play

I can't argue new vs used, if you have the cash, new is great, but if you're just starting out, why are you sold in triples and why does being compact come into play?

Archived