Sticker machine graphics

Coal River Vending

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If ur talking about the top part, i would talk to a local graphic design place and give them the measurements and what u want it to look like and get a quote. Or if ur good with microsoft publisher or similar software, just make your own and take the file to them to print out. Can u remove it from behind a plexi panel or is it fixed?

On 3/14/2017 at 8:51 AM, Coal River Vending said:

Bought a used machine through an online auction and it needs refurbed. Can you buy graphics anywhere or?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You probably already know this but I will say it anyhow. If you take those two screws (should be three but it looks like the middle one is missing) off of the metal strip on the front and remove it the plexiglass should slide right off. It is the same strip that you remove to change the individual column displays. That graphic is usually a removable card but I have seen them glued down. Either way you can replace that card or slide another card/paper over it. I wouldn't spend a fortune on a graphic card. Just a nice background with the price and maybe a computer generated Sticker/Tattoo printed on it.

You can get some really eye-catching 12X12" printed scrapbook papers at most craft stores (Micheals, Joann, Hobby Lobby, etc.) for less than a quarter a page- I'd think a few of those would do the trick for your topper. Throw on some print-out letters (or buy a set at the craft store, they're not expensive) and you've got your topper set for less than $10.

If you want something more professional, I'm sure a sign shop or a professional print shop can hook you up, though that will cost more. It really comes down to what you want it to look like, and what you want to invest in it. Whatever you choose to do, good luck!

• 2 months later...

I made my own up for my machine. I just bought a poster board in the color I wanted, copied some cards/stickers I wanted to vend, cut them out and pasted to poster board and hand wrote my messages. It looks good, and gets the point across.

Archived