Charity and Commission same location?

AMD Snacks

I have a commission rack at a grocery store, and a locator I'm using also put one of my NCCS doubles there. Seems like a sticky situation. Should I talk to the owner and explain the difference? Just leave it alone? Pull the charity double? It's not my best rack location since it's not the most popular store. Probably does half of what my other grocery stores do. I get along with the owners pretty good though. Any thoughts?

Makes sense, brings me to my other thought. Why are we always saying there's no room for commission on candy? A PMM bag is $10, 56 oz @ .5 oz a vend is 112 vends times a quarter is $28. Minus the $10 you paid and 20% commission that's is $14.40 profit per bag. Double with two bags worth of candy per head seems like $28 profit per head.

In this situation, if I have a double with a rack...Does that still leave a decent profit? I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel I'm just honestly figure out what I'm missing.

Yea I'm doing comission on candy. 20% like you said. You just lose out on profit. Low margin candy + comission + fuel. If you're ok with it go for it. I get why its frowned upon here though. It just doesn't maximize profit per location. You're settling for lower profit for no real reason unless the location demands candy and comission.

If the locator got it in on charity, just try it. Dont try to hide the fact that theyre both yours. Alert the locator before placement so if u go to place it and there is an issue with the owner, ask the locator to find you a new location, then bring a commission machine back to the store. Or add wings to your rack.

Archived