Just Starting Out

sabr5

The 450 holds too much for most locations. The 300 holds an acceptable amount, but if someone scratches your globe, the whole thing is ruined. With the Vista, you can just swap out a panel of it gets damaged or add in a cab-back panel(s) to increase capacity. 

54 minutes ago, gumball guy said:

I recommend the 300. Used them for years with very few issues.

We take our machines apart to clean them( no dishwasher :( ) and the tabs that hold the canisters on have a habit of breaking. I was a 300 fan until I bought a huge lot of vistas and northwestern super 60s. I now like the vistas better

10 minutes ago, parrotthead said:

We take our machines apart to clean them( no dishwasher :( ) and the tabs that hold the canisters on have a habit of breaking. I was a 300 fan until I bought a huge lot of vistas and northwestern super 60s. I now like the vistas better

Never had that issue. So the tabs are breaking off when you are unscrewing/screwing the globe on the hopper? Guess I've been lucky all these years. Either way I think he'll be fine especially if he is buying refurbs from Oak as they use new globes and panels for those.

2 minutes ago, gumball guy said:

Never had that issue. So the tabs are breaking off when you are unscrewing/screwing the globe on the hopper? Guess I've been lucky all these years. Either way I think he'll be fine especially if he is buying refurbs from Oak as they use new globes and panels for those.

Yep thats when they are breaking off

3 minutes ago, sabr5 said:

Thanx for all the assistance.  I have another question.  How do you guys decide what your going to vend at each location? is it trial and error or what?

I put gumballs unless they make me put candy

Archived