Coin acceptor suggestions

Hello.  I currently have this coin acceptor in my Royal G3 soda machine.  Since I have a MARRS bill acceptor that takes 5s, I was looking to upgrade my coin acceptor to one that can also dispense dollar coins for change.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a good coin acceptor that I should pursue?  Thank you.

small.jpg

On 3/28/2017 at 10:43 PM, darkinthepark said:

I just ordered one. 

I got my Mars cf7000 today.  Should I use the tubefill mode on the machine to add coins into the acceptor?  Or does the coin acceptor already have sensors that tell it how many coins are in it?

Use the tube fill mode at the same time so the machine knows how many coins are in each tube.  Otherwise no matter how smart the coin mech is the machine can think there are no coins for change to be made and disable the validator.

48 minutes ago, TKK said:

Hmm well i guess there may be dollar tubes for them i always get them with luke 4 quarter tubes and 1 nickle one

I am certainly no expert on them since this is my first one...but it appears that you can get different cartridges for them and configure them to hold different coins.  Mine is configured to hold 2 quarters, 1 dime, 1 nickel and 1 dollar coin.  

1 hour ago, TKK said:

Hmm well i guess there may be dollar tubes for them i always get them with luke 4 quarter tubes and 1 nickle one

You can configure the Cassettes in numerous ways. I personally have all mine set up with 2 quarter, 1 nickel, 1 dime and 1 dollar tubes. Coke likes to only have nickels instead of dimes and nickels. (Idk why). 

Archived