Where are you at today on your contract. I am working with a different gentleman and am in the fact gathering stage.

Don't walk away from this....Run!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, I was scammed by the company.

As for person who went to office and it was closed. 

Coke Programs claims to have closed the SanDiego office.

Did you go to Orange County?

I have found several working phone numbers, but that does no good.

support@cokeprograms.com works but they may not respond.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Disgruntled said:

Let me say - wth amusement - that if Snackman is an employee of Coke Programs trying to mislead people, he seems to have done just the opposite.

They usually do.  From my experience, they'll come on here for a day or two and argue with people saying "oh no, I don't know what you are talking about! My experiences are great! I am a regular vendor just like you!" and then they'll disappear forever.  That is, in my mind, proof that they are just a fraud with a fake alias who have NOTHING TO DO but to try to clear their name so they can KEEP scamming.   There IS the possibility that there is an actual company that does do what they say but you contacted a group of people who don't actually work for that company.

I did hear through the grape vine that a locating company is putting out a lot of coffee programs for a considerable amount of money. If you dig into it deeper, or go to some locating sites, they have some of their locators on there. If you check around, you'll figure it out.

Spend a day researching and calling. Also call Coke headquarters and report it. If I'm right, they don't have anything to do with it and Will shut it down and prosecute. 

Im being it's a temp business name that's being used by the locating company. 

Don't go after the locator, that's not the salesman. Chris is right, you're getting taken by the company. 

Redsolutionsco..com is their financing company that days it's associated with coke promotions ( not associated with coca cola), it's a similar page layout as Coke promotions, and have a small attorney pitch on the about us?

Find out the who answers the phone and goo from there.

Snackman, how is it that you just joined the forum 21 hours ago and you have ONLY posted in topics about Coke Promotions?  It looks suspiciously like you came here with the sole goal to promote them. Just asking.

• Like 1

Here is what Coca-Cola Consumer Interaction had to say about www.cokeprograms.com:

The Coca-Cola Company is in no way associated with these emails or programs.  We are not a sponsor, and our name and trademarks are used here without permission.

This appears to be a form of fraud known as "phishing," wherein perpetrators attempt to develop relationships with victims in order to obtain personal and financial information.  Common signs that a message may be a part of an email scam or phishing campaign include:

• Spelling and grammatical errors in the email; 
  • Improper use of company trademarks; 
  • Sender's use of free, non-corporate email accounts (such as Yahoo!, AOL and Hotmail); 
  • Requests for personal information and the promise of quick financial gain. 

Overall, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.  Do not reply to these emails with any information.

If you have already responded to this type of email, we recommend that you immediately discontinue all communications with the source of the email and contact your local and/or federal authorities for advice on how to proceed to protect your personal information and privacy.  For more information, please visit the “Rumors & Facts” section of our website at:  http://www.coca-colacompany.com/contact-us/coca-cola-rumors-facts.

So why was I so persistent (stupid) in trying to work with cokeprograms.com?

Five years ago I started a small vending company for a friend of mine to have work and income.

Then because I am involved in the "Special Needs' community, I tried to expand the company to give them employment. Vending just did not work out in terms of them handling the bill collector, coin collector and credit card readers. Plus each vending machine was a big investment..

Cokeprograms.com promised an Office Coffee Service where they did the marketing, took on the capital requirements and had the volume commitments to pod suppliers. I just had to train and monitor Special Needs people to do site cleaning and straightening and restocking. For this, the Special Needs person and I could actually keep our heads above water.

I attempted to explain this to the cokeprograms.com people that I dealt with. They took money and provided no service anyway.

So if you will take money meant to help the disabled, I guess you are willing to hurt anyone.

File a claim, turn them in to the attorney General, then contact actual company's that sell the machines, or get set up with coca cola/ Pepsi, and just fill machines.

Joseph zapata is a known fraud. Cokepromotions/redsolutions is essentially built around the concept of a pyramid scheme. The only problem is individuals buy-in and products are never fulfilled. Even checking out their website, it is clearly obvious that theyre scam. Please avoid at all costs!

I saw the ad in Craigslist too and called. I am retired attorney, helping my son build a vending business. I talked to Degrasse.  He sent a contract that needed to be signed.  The contract did not obligate them to do anything or describe what DeGrasse said on the phone the Company would do.  About the only thing the Contract did was to require one's credit card number.   My conclusion from reading the Contract was that this is not a legitimate company.  Also, the name falsely suggests that it is associated with Coca Cola.  That shows that the Company's aim is to deceive. 

• 3 weeks later...

Coke Promotions/Red Solutions is Ran by the same person. Joseph Zapata. [REDACTED]. He is a scam artist that just lives off of other peoples hard earned money. He claims to have legal representation by an attorney also by the name of Joe Ollinger it is just him acting. 

Coke programs website is no longer on the internet and the red solutions website is a wix made website. just clink on the social media links and you'll see that they go right to wix. 

He processed my credit card through an independent processor and all he does that for is so that he won't have ties to the responsibility of providing the refund. 

Now he is trying to scam people out of $5,000. This guy needs to be stopped. 

I requested a refund and he told me that he would pay me in payments. I am preparing myself to file a lawsuit if anyone would like to make this a class action I would be more than happy to add you on to this. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all.  I am a victim of fraud as well. Cokepromotion aka Joseph Zapata has striked again. For those of you who have fallen victim too, please report the incident.  You can contact the FBI office in dowtown Los Angeles at (310) 477-6565. They will take all your info and will investigate.  Everyone who has been wronged report it and expose him for what he really is....

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I wish I would have come across this thread yestersay. I have been working with a guy there named George Smith (at least that is what he says his name is). I signed a contract yestersay and provided my debit card number, but thankfully they haven't processed the card yet. Not sure if I can get out of the contract or not. There were a lot of red flags that I stupidly chose to ignore. Thanks for all of the insight.

The contract that I saw did NOT obligate me to anything until they delivered coffee makers and product to me. That NEVER happened. Be ecstatic that you did not give up any money. Thanks for giving us another name to watch out for. Where did you see materials that solicited your participation? I ask because cokeprograms and resolutions websites are gone as of last week.

• 3 weeks later...

I  Am  former  employee  of  Coke promotions  always  Hiring  New  Employees  Works  Them 

For  Few  Weeks,  At  first  only  Give  Half  of  There  money  Then stringing  Them  along  

Then  Does Not  Pay  Them   Gets  Mad  When  They  Quit  On  Him  Uses  Lots  of  Profanity

Very  Unprofessional

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 8:33 PM, vendometer said:

Coke Promotions/Red Solutions is Ran by the same person. Joseph Zapata. [REDACTED]. He is a scam artist that just lives off of other peoples hard earned money. He claims to have legal representation by an attorney also by the name of Joe Ollinger it is just him acting. 

Coke programs website is no longer on the internet and the red solutions website is a wix made website. just clink on the social media links and you'll see that they go right to wix. 

He processed my credit card through an independent processor and all he does that for is so that he won't have ties to the responsibility of providing the refund. 

Now he is trying to scam people out of $5,000. This guy needs to be stopped. 

I requested a refund and he told me that he would pay me in payments. I am preparing myself to file a lawsuit if anyone would like to make this a class action I would be more than happy to add you on to this. 

Yes my name is Greg Kenion and I was just reading all the complaints about Coke Promotions ran by Joseph Zapata. I paid and signed a contract back in March and every since then it has been a nightmare. I 5 months with this BD company ran by a BS person I have just received my coffee Brewer with  a box of sample coffee flavors. This guy do not return calls , answer emails or anything. Would like for you to add me to the list. He is avoiding me and he has to be stop right now. Promised locations, training and have not received nothing. If you like to get in contact with me my email address is gregorykenion@yahoo.com