Coke Programs/Coke Promotions is NOT associated with Coca Cola at all.

On Feb 15, 2017, I read an ad on Craigslist for CokePrograms/Coke Promotions (Coke Programs) to acquire the license to operate a route (be a Vendor was a term they used) to service Office Coffee Services (OCS) sold by Coke Programs. This involved installing coffee machines in some cases, delivering coffee to the office in some cases, and cleaning the machines and executing the warranty for repairs if necessary. For this there was significant compensation.

Hector Roman described the opportunity to me and took credit card information to process the License Fee. Hector Roman said that installs would start the week of Feb. 20.

A couple weeks later Joseph Zapata [REDACTED] contacted me about marketing his OCS to a company that I thought that I had told Hector Roman about in an email. Joseph Zapata told me something along the line that Hector Roman had been fired for acquiring accounts that were too small and some mishandling of funds.

Today (3/28/2017) I was told that Hector Roman had committed fraud against me and Coke Programs. Coke Programs refuses to stand behind the licenses sold by Hector Roman. I am dumbfounded that the failure of Coke Program's internal controls should mean that Coke Programs will NOT honor the license sold to me. How would I know that I was dealing with an employee now labeled as dishonest by Coke Programs.

Coke Programs told me that Hector Roman processed my credit card through his personal card processor. At time of purchase I received an email from GREEN FROG (their capitals) saying that the card charge had been processed.

Coke Programs now wants me to pay AGAIN for the license that I had already purchased.

Make up your own mind.

Not possible fraud, definite fraud.  You don't get something for nothing and you can't believe anything you see on the internet. I've never heard of Coke Programs and it sounds like many scams I've seen on Craigslist.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2017 at 7:41 PM, Disgruntled said:

Coke Programs/Coke Promotions is NOT associated with Coca Cola at all.

On Feb 15, 2017, I read an ad on Craigslist for CokePrograms/Coke Promotions (Coke Programs) to acquire the license to operate a route (be a Vendor was a term they used) to service Office Coffee Services (OCS) sold by Coke Programs. This involved installing coffee machines in some cases, delivering coffee to the office in some cases, and cleaning the machines and executing the warranty for repairs if necessary. For this there was significant compensation.

Hector Roman described the opportunity to me and took credit card information to process the License Fee. Hector Roman said that installs would start the week of Feb. 20.

A couple weeks later Joseph Zapata [REDACTED] contacted me about marketing his OCS to a company that I thought that I had told Hector Roman about in an email. Joseph Zapata told me something along the line that Hector Roman had been fired for acquiring accounts that were too small and some mishandling of funds.

Today (3/28/2017) I was told that Hector Roman had committed fraud against me and Coke Programs. Coke Programs refuses to stand behind the licenses sold by Hector Roman. I am dumbfounded that the failure of Coke Program's internal controls should mean that Coke Programs will NOT honor the license sold to me. How would I know that I was dealing with an employee now labeled as dishonest by Coke Programs.

Coke Programs told me that Hector Roman processed my credit card through his personal card processor. At time of purchase I received an email from GREEN FROG (their capitals) saying that the card charge had been processed.

Coke Programs now wants me to pay AGAIN for the license that I had already purchased.

Make up your own mind.

File a claim with your credit card and get your money back.

Coke Programs is demanding more money. They are not standing behind the acts of their former (?or current?) employees. Who can you believe? I met their requirements to submit a list of sales opportunities. They say they will now proceed slowly if at all. My credit card information was used for other fraudulent charges. Make up your own mind. 

Had a positive conversation on April 7 with Coke Programs Sales representative. I committed to find potential clients. He committed to send information and followup marketing materials.

On April 10 I supplied contacts at 2 sites with 200+ employees and 2 sites with 100+ employees. No follow up by Coke Programs.

They have not DOUBLED their monetary demands.

I have followed up on ALL my commitments to them.

Coke Programs has followed up on NONE of their commitments to me.

Make up your own mind.

I fail to understand who the heck Coke Promotions is or what they do. Are you supposed to get free machines placed to make money from or are you supposed to be paid a commission for finding accounts or for sales generated?  If you're looking to make money from servicing machines AND you've found good locations then why aren't you using your money to buy machines and service the accounts yourself?  I truly don't understand what you expect the relationship to be between you, Coke Promotions and CCE themselves.  It sounds to me like you've simply been had by someone presenting a get rich quick scheme on Craigslist. 

Coke Programs/Coke Promotions has absolutely NOTHING to do with Coca-Cola Enterprises at all.  This is a HUGE SCAM!  No company should be asking YOU for money if you are providing the locations.  This is major FRAUD!  In fact, I'm surprised Coca-Cola hasn't gone after these losers for Trademark infringement.  I'd dispute the credit card charges as fraud and get my money back, then avoid these guys like the plague!  Use your money to purchase decent equipment and service these accounts yourself (as AZ stated).  Bummer you got caught up in this, but now's the time to cut your losses.

Snack Man.

Thank you for your comment. Congratulations.

I do not understand the poaching. How could someone else know where your accounts were or the contact information?

I have had a vending route for years and no one has tried to destroy anything. I put everything in security badged areas. That is were my customers have their coffee service also.

So observe the security at your sites before accepting them.

Are you getting paid? CP would not document 'net income' for me in writing. One guy wanted me to provide all accessories, sweeteners, donuts, stirrers, and on and on. Meanwhile they may or may not have been charging me for the equipment 

Also, I ran into this when looking at a coffee service provider, not CP: If the equipment costs $300 it may be 'residential' (10 cups a day) grade, not 'commercial' (dozens or hundreds of cups per day) grade. You will find out what kind you have over about 2 months. 

Status of "Possible Fraud' on May 1.

Coke Programs is accusing Hector Roman of fraud.

Green Frog credit card processing is accusing Coke Programs of Fraud.

Per Hector Roman, in 2012 a similar scenario played out regarding vending machine sales. 

Coke Programs will not honor the contract signed by their employee or refund the License Fee. It is not right to put the burden on the credit card company for a Coke Programs internal controls problem.

Coke Programs did send a new contract asking for more money.  

Hopefully Snackman and others have a successful experience. Wishing you the best.

Make up your own mind.

Do not use Coke promotions ever. They are a scam, period. My buddy got burned by these fraudsters. Luckily he used a credit card and is getting his money back. Total scam!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Thanks 1

Snackman,

I was NOT referring to CP in my example.

I saw a local coffee service doing BUNN residential units in a commercial site. Broke down weekly.

Also I said hundreds of cups, not thousands. Though I was promised THREE Amazon Fulfillment Centers in my area. 

I was asking  if you are 'getting paid' as in did you get a net income check from them? Not are you being paid to endorse them. Never even considered that.

Glad you are having a good experience.

As for Net Income, I had one conversation where words were used making me believe that the Vendor (us) were charged for the equipment, but CP got the tax write-off. One CPer said Yes, Vendors get charged (interpretation) and the other said No, that is in our costs. I just thought, if you had gotten some checks, you might actually know how it worked. 

Others have not had a good experience. 

I have not. Also I did not get into my expectations with you. One of the CPers talked about their Vendors being in a Lotto. Do not understand that image. I did ask them about the success of their business. Got lots of talk and excuses for not shipping then not honoring the contract they signed then refusal to return the fee. 

I still suggest that you consider accepting only places that have security badging or at least a receptionist with NO UNSECURED entrances to protect your equipment. I was willing to do car dealerships however because the sales manager had a vested interest in the equipment working. 

Best of luck to you.

Thanks for your comments. Nice to know someone is happy.

If you search Vendnet, you will find they had the same condemnations in 2012 when they went into the vending business. 

CPer told me 2012 was the work of one fraudulent employee who was fired. Same excuse they gave me for not honoring a signed contract for coffee even after I gave them 2 200 employee leads and had 19 other leads to offer. CPer said I would get $500/lead that closed.

Best of luck. You do not make money reading Vendnet. Ride the CP pony until it gives out. 

I don't believe anything snackman vending says. He probably has a heavily vested interest in coke promotions if you know what I mean.

Let's see.. You were admittedly scammed and they won't even work with you to refund the so-called licenses. In other words,  they don't care.

Snackman vending apparently loves coke promotions SO much that he praises them as being the best in the industry, despite a little bit of scamming. Then, he gives these insulting passive aggressive comments questioning your rational. 

I looked up coke programs and it was actually difficult to find. I literally couldn't find info except a cheap web address.

I have NEVER heard of this company. Any reputable company has plenty of advertising on the internet and I have likely heard of them. Not this one, except just now when I found them in craigslist ads.

In my conclusion, coke promotions is full of carp and just trying to get more out of you. If you deserve any criticism, it's for still trying to work with them. Meanwhile, snackman vending just made this account and posted 4 posts in two different forums ranting on about how great coke promotions is and insulted you.

Snackmanvending, you are full of s h I t. 

• Like 1

I don't believe anything snackman vending says. He probably has a heavily vested interest in coke promotions if you know what I mean.

Let's see.. You were admittedly scammed and they won't even work with you to refund the so-called licenses. In other words,  they don't care.

Snackman vending apparently loves coke promotions SO much that he praises them as being the best in the industry, despite a little bit of scamming. Then, he gives these insulting passive aggressive comments questioning your rational. 

I looked up coke programs and it was actually difficult to find. I literally couldn't find info except a cheap web address.

I have NEVER heard of this company. Any reputable company has plenty of advertising on the internet and I have likely heard of them. Not this one, except just now when I found them in craigslist ads.

In my conclusion, coke promotions is full of carp and just trying to get more out of you. If you deserve any criticism, it's for still trying to work with them. Meanwhile, snackman vending just made this account and posted 4 posts in two different forums ranting on about how great coke promotions is and insulted you.

Snackmanvending, you are full of s h I t. 

I totally agree. All part of the scam!

I do not swear on forums.

If Snackman is successful with 3 installations, he is allowed to drink the Koolaid.

If he is a 'frontman' he will be found out.

He has made his success clear.

I have made clear my alternate experience. 

Best of luck to you and to him in your vending working.

I do not swear on forums.

If Snackman is successful with 3 installations, he is allowed to drink the Koolaid.

If he is a 'frontman' he will be found out.

He has made his success clear.

I have made clear my alternate experience. 

Best of luck to you and to him in your vending working.

He is lying. He has only his words to back him up. Coke promotions is a total and complete scam!

• Like 1

I'm trying to call him out for your sake.  The ONLY time people have ever come to this forums and praised one specific company is when they WORKED for the company.  They'll come here, bring up old posts, and say "I don't know what happened to you but my experience has been the best ever!" and say NOTHING except that.  They literally provide NOTHING to vending except their experience with ONE SINGLE company.  Then, after they have made their point about ONE company, they vanish.

My point is that this guy is lying to you and that is what I believe.  After all, he said he that most vendors don't spend all day on vendiscuss, yet he went out of his way to find this topic, join vendiscuss TODAY (5-1-2017), and basically writes 4 posts saying nothing more than that you're wrong and that coke programs is great.  Every honest vendor I have ever known would have said "Man, I had better luck but maybe you should contact this person [enter name]."  Instead, he mentions how BUSY they are, but says they'll respond right away.  I can name at least 10 companies that I can call (during business hours) ANY business day and get through to someone IMMEDIATELY.  What kind of a super amazing company is hard to get ahold of?  Furthermore, what kind of an amazing company is hard to get a hold of but will "respond back very quickly."  You are hard to get a hold of because you don't actually have a crew to answer phones.  Literally, I can call coca-cola, pepsi, 7up, vendors exchange, d&s vending, vistar, VSO, SEVERAL vending distributors that I know of, etc.... and they will all answer the phone.

This guy has provided no proof that he knows vending, no introduction as to who he is, no business name or anything else that would indicate that he actually has a business, and he says he's been working with them for years and they have been great, and he questions your rational (while simultaneously saying he isn't) about asking for too much from them even though their EMPLOYEE scammed you.  You could both be full of crap for all I care, but I am telling you that he IS a fraud and that company is more than likely a fraud and you should try to get your charge removed and get your money back and never do business with them again.  Hopefully you don't get burnt.

Sincerely,
-Chris

Hey Chris. My buddy just got scammed on this. He paid for the service and nothing. Called, phone disconnected. Went to address, empty business.

• Like 1

Has anyone tracked the phone number used and found out the actual owner? 

This is similar to other scams and supposed locator company tactics. I would do some research on their phone numbers to who out really is. I'll bet they are familiar names.