Please ID these machines

4th PRSN

Hey guys, 

I found an ad for a location being sold with a snack and pop machine, along with this coffee machine.The snack machine has also been upgraded with a bill validator. The seller is asking $4000 Canadian ($3000 US) for all 3 plus the location.  I need help figuring out A, what make a model all 3 machines are, B, a ball park figure of what all 3 machines go for and C, is the amount he's asking worth it. He claims that the account generates $50-$75 a week. This would be my first account so I don't want to get ripped off, so any help from you guys would help.

Thank you in advance

58dbcf6729dc0__27.jpg.3ecc9751d7779125faa144c66545b88d.jpg

coffee mach.jpg

$_14.jpg

Is the coke machine leased from Coke is my first question, looks just like the royals they use in florida.  Does he still have the shelf that is missing from the snack machine?  If he owns all 3 machines outright, not an unreasonable price, but the income is a little low for so much equipment.  If it were me I would consider it if all the equipment was owned by the seller and not leased.  As a single soda machine owner the cost of the coke products will probably ruin any profit.

8 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

Is the coke machine leased from Coke is my first question, looks just like the royals they use in florida.  Does he still have the shelf that is missing from the snack machine?  If he owns all 3 machines outright, not an unreasonable price, but the income is a little low for so much equipment.  If it were me I would consider it if all the equipment was owned by the seller and not leased.  As a single soda machine owner the cost of the coke products will probably ruin any profit.

The snack machine is missing a shelf?

That Crane/National machine can be hard to identify from the picture but I want to believe it's a 167.  My guess on the Royal is that it is a Royal 804.  They look nice but the snack machine should have 6 shelves to maximize profits.  I'm unaware is Crane/National ever made a 5-shelf version of any models of that era so I would assume that the 6th shelf was simply removed.

Seeing that they appear to be in excellent shape on the outside, but the snack machine is missing a tray, I would assume that I would pay roughly $2,500 for the pair.  I don't know the value on the coffee machine, but it might be worth more than the other two machines combined.

For $3,000 USD, I think it sounds like a good deal.  I don't know if $50-$75/week is good in your area.  However, if I were you, I would strongly consider buying the equipment on location and then try to land an agreement at a car dealership.  I don't know how you make money with that coffee machine except from simply charging the customer (dealer in this case) for the supplies and letting them restock it themselves while you clean it once a week.  You might make some good money that way.  You could also try to sell the coffee machine and you might make a lot of your money back.  Someone else here might chime in on that.

The snack is a National 167 with a Millennium door on it.  They were built with 6 shelves so one was taken out which is kind of dumb since the one missing is a snack shelf and most vendors remove a candy shelf.  The good news is that the candy shelves should be convertible to snack shelves.  There is a coin slot on the coffee machine so in Canada they use Loonies in it.  The value of these machines is only in the machines themselves as the location they are in stinks at $50-75 per week.

Archived