FSI soda and snack machine

57thTom

IMG_20170329_093553[1]IMG_20170329_093454[1]IMG_20170329_093412[1]IMG_20170329_093432[1]

These two machines are at the online auction house. I am thinking of placing a bid on them, depending on how they are listed. They didn't have lot numbers this morning, but the guy on the floor said they will soon. Does anyone have a hard, cold opinion on the real value of these legacy machines?

Soda is from 97. Snack is from 99. Parts availability is slim to none on a lot of items. I wouldn't even make a bid myself. 

If your mechanical and don't mind tinkering and just want to experiment bid real low....

The soda machine is cans only and uses a serpentine rack which is a golpher to get cans out of when they jam or they freeze.  The snack is either a 3013 or even older.  Pass on both unless they are no more than $50 each.

Sometimes you can get lucky with those auctions. I found one a few months ago that had a Dixie Narco 276E, 501E, and 600E along with 5 Crane snack machines(which were all newer than anything I have out currently). I paid $50 for everything but the 501E. I paid $200 for it because there was one other bidder. Ended up paying $800 for all 8 after auction fees. Plus I found $75 in the coin mech of the 501E.

This one doesn't look like much of a deal though. Looks like someone getting rid of their junk. 

Archived