Hey I'm looking for the snack towers info.

can only mint vend from them I was looking for something that can handle fun size candy bars someone told me they could but I'm not sure.

and can u find any replacement parts from them anywhere.

i do honor boxes not really trying to get into bulk machines just for a few places that the employees steal .

any info helps thanks

IMG_1616.JPG

Looks like a very tall version of the Peppermint patty machines I picked up for free around the time I first got started. Picked them up and put them in a few of my locations. Checked back 3 days later and all 3 malfunctioned. 2 were broken on arrival and the third I broke out of frustration. Moral of the story, they're junk!

• Like 1

The Vendesign Snack Tower is nothing like the normal candy machines that dispense the patties or other wrapped candies.  The patty machines jamb because the machine was designed for a certain size patty, and the patties you get now are a different size.  Other machines are designed for a specific wrapped candy, which means if you want to change to a different wrapped candy, then you need to change to a different machine which is designed for that kind of wrapped candy.  WHILE you can load the VENDESIGN SNACK TOWER with most any wrapped candy, as it has trays that drop, so if you want to change to a different wrapped candy, you can use the same machine, just load it with the other wrapped candy you want to sell.  There is nothing to change or modify, just load the kind of wrapped candy you want to sell.  When you insert you money and turn the coin mechanism, the tray holding the candy drops down as it is hinged, allowing the candy to drop or dispense.  The machine is a breeze to load, the only draw back is it only holds 220 pieces of candy, and when you place the machine, even where there are bulk candy machines, these empty so quickly that you have to return to refill them more frequently than most any other machine.  I think it is because people feel the wrapped candy is safer and more sanitary without the chance of getting the germs associated with loose/bulk candy.  Don't confuse these with any other machine that you think looks similar, these are in a class all by themselves, although the technology has been around for some time.  Also these are ALL METAL machines, except for what you might consider the globe, which is a heavy plastic.  Yes the stands are also a heavy metal, so these have less chance of being knocked over when compared to other single legged stand.  Hope this clears up any misunderstanding about these VENDESIGN SNACK TOWERS.

Edited by Candyman2017

Not sure about any of that, because honestly i've never seen one in person. I go to a lot of places and have literally never seen one in the real world. Side note, are you making good profit selling wrapped candy at $.25 a piece? I figure without the chance of theft it might work out, but not sure. 

Either way, there's a guy been trying to sell one over here for about a year. Soon i'll go check it out and see what it's about, now you got me curious lol. 

• 4 years later...

These vendesign towers have given me great reliable service.  Loading them the 1st time might be challenging  but after filling them a couple of times it becomes a breeze.  The main point I like is that you are not tied to a specific wrapped candy, if one doesn't seem to be moving, it is so easy to just change to another, but the mint patties seem to lead most any other of the wrapped candies I've tried.  Thus 90% of my machines have the mint patties.  Prior to the virous the towers were doing as well as any of my bulk candy machines, but this past year my towers have exceeded my bulk candy machines by better than 90% partially because I have realized much less sales from my bulk candy machines, but also because the towers have sold more than 5 times the amount of candy as they did in previous years.  I have thought about changing out the coin mechanism on a few of the machines and see what kind of results I get to my bottom dollar.  I read about some problems some people have, but they don't really explain what the problems are.  I've had no real problems, only success, and don't know why when someone has a negative that they don't explain exactly what the problem is.