Nightmare Wittern 3578 noise

You probably have stripped-out screws holding the shroud in place and that's what the fan motor is attached to so it works loose and vibrates.  USI stuff is always build with sheet metal screws that are often one and done.  Get larger screws and replace any loose ones.

If you bought it new and they can't tell you how to fix it then tell them to send you a new machine or to fly their roving engineer in to fix it, and not just when he's in your area the next time.  If that's their response then I'd tell them to send a new mach freight prepaid and when their engineer gets there he can spend his time to package it up to ship back.

Did they tell you what the tape was for?  To insulate the motor or something.  It doesn't really make sense why they would have it on there unless they expected the motor to rub on something which again leads to a poor design from USI again.

Okay, so I purchased a brand new Vendo 621 to replace the Wittern/ helicopter/ lawn mower/ nightmare. Have been running the 3578 for 24 hours and haven't heard the sound. I even left the door open for 30 minutes to see if it would sound off. I am wondering if it only happens when the machine is completely full? The engeneer from Wittern is sending me a thermal camera to put inside in hopes it will shed some light on the issue.

Archived