T-Mobile

Kevinator

Went to service a T-Mobile account and my machine was gone. I asked the guy where it was and he said he threw it out, it was a liability issue. We got into it a little bit and I was asked to leave and on my way out I told him I'll talk to the cop that was parked outside. I went back in and asked for his business card and he said he would get one out of the back office and when he emerged he had my machine and spouted some garbage that someone must have brought it back.

I am wondering if  should contact T-Mobile corporate and get this thief fired.

That sucks. I had a box in a chain store like that once, they asked me to take it out cuz something happened with an operator at a different location so now none of them can have any vending. I kinda feel like that's all that would happen if you called corporate.

I never understand why these places don't just call us, my number is on all my machines.[emoji17]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I had a single head at a Verizon store. It was there about 4 months before I was able to service it. I wasn't able to get there when they were open twice. I finally got there and the machine wasn't where I left it. The guy said "oh, our regional manager said we couldn't have that here. We were wondering who owned it". They didn't wonder too hard, my machines have a big label with all my information. Definitely not hidden. Luckily no one lied to me about my machine getting thrown out. 

Unfortunately, I don't think going to corporate will do much of anything but cause headaches for other vendors. 

This guy had every intention of stealing it. The globe was only a third full and it had about $20 in it and he probably thought it had a $100 in it with it being that low, plus the lock was tampered with and I could not open it with a key. Glad to get my machine back, but I am still out a lock.

When these Regional Mangers blow through these places and tell these guys to get rid of our machines they don't just throw it in a dumpster.  They take it home steal our quarters and now have a new toy for their man cave.

I think the next time this happens and the guy doesn't budge I will file a police report for "Insurance/Tax" purposes to see if that will make the thief give back my stolen machine.

At one time it was on there.  It was a machine I set when I first started and I didn't want my business card on the inside. Didn't want to scare off people with the sanitization deal. But with this one and a couple of others that had my contact info torn off of it, it goes inside now.

When I serviced this location a couple of months ago the contact info was intact.

Archived