Brand new and need up with old Dixie Narco

Hey Everyone,

I picked up this machine for $50 a few months back and it works, (mechanical at least) It was dispensing 2 cans at once with the single loaders (the ones that stack can right on top one another) but now that it only dispenses 1 out at a time it seems to jam on the 3rd or so last can and I have to unplug it and press the motor release to get it unstuck. Any idea to what I can do to stop this so it always work? I think I have the motors set up right. The picture it the motors After I got it to only dispense 1 at a time. 

Also  I haven check everyone for info or parts for this thing and have had little luck, do any of you know of a good store for parts for cosmetically once I get the cans from stop jamming.

Any help is great! Thank you   

Resized_IMG_20161219_014018.jpeg

Resized_20170402_034800.jpeg

Resized_20161218_235734.jpeg

Make sure the rear spacer is set to push the cans to within 1/2" of the depressed sold out paddle in each column.  This machine is capable of being 2 cans deep so if the rear spacer is still set to the rear you can have cans shift or fall down vertically into the rotor, jamming it.  You may also have a twisted rotor and if you run 2 deep you need a plastic shim on the left wall of each column just above the rotor.  Take a photo of the problem column when empty with the rotor facing up. That allows us to see if the rotor is twisted.  If you need rotors or shims you can email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.  However, there are no cosmetic parts for it any longer.

Thank you very much AZVendor! I will take a picture when I get home tonight, I did have to disconnect the motor pull it out and spin the "rotot"? the Half circle piece so the cup faced up and then re conected to the motor to get me this far. I will be sure to get that picture on here. Do you know of any places that does make custom parts or of any org photos of this? I would like to restore it as much as I could. 

If you turned the rotor the way you described without the motor turning it then you now have it 180 degrees out of time. There is no one that makes trim for those machines.  I think you'll find you're SOL unless someone has a junker that hasn't been scrapped yet.  It's not a collectors item, though that is in the eye of the beholder (some people think that Choice Vend machines are collectible), so don't expect to find any of them around.  

So I recorded a video but it is to big for here, motor 6 when you press the button it spins the motor all the way around, motor 4 and 5 you have to hold the button down to allow it to spin around or the motor just stops I can email you the video if you have an email I can send it to, the pictures below is spot 4 5 and 6

Spot 1-min.JPG

Archived