Studio lost price

57thTom

This morning I was met by the customers complaining about not being able to get one product. Top shelf, far left (selection 1 0). I tried test vend and the display said 'try another selection'. So I set the price, held in the door switch, checked price then shut the door and purchased product. It worked.

The reason I'm asking is that this happened last year before I found Vendiscuss. Is there a way to prevent this problem from happening again?

I think this usually indicates a failing control board or some other electrical interference (which is over my head in terms of knowledge).  If the machine forgets its pricing, even one single selection, then my best guess is that the control board has an odd problem.

What I am curious about though... did the machine actually lose its pricing on that selection or did it simply not vend out of the selection until you reset the price?  I ask this because I have had machines that were finicky and I had to turn power completely off in order to test vend them but the problem was resolved after.

Archived