what should I use?

sweetstop

I dont have many toy locs but have a small groc store that I can only put a single head machine. sticker / tat not doing too good so I was going to try 2" caps for .50

whats a good one the still profitable at .50

I've been servicing my route with about 45 racks with 50 cent mechs. Treasure chest mix and punch balloons have sold pretty well. Mustaches have some decent as well. I'm trying a icky sticky mix this cycle, also. 

Treasure chest sells for me too, I use the live display fun time from cardinal. 

I know we've talked about this before, but how are you guys carrying your product into location? I used to just take the boxes, now i'm trying laundry bags. I'm trying to get quicker. 

1 hour ago, AMD Snacks said:

Treasure chest sells for me too, I use the live display fun time from cardinal. 

I know we've talked about this before, but how are you guys carrying your product into location? I used to just take the boxes, now i'm trying laundry bags. I'm trying to get quicker. 

I've been using milk crates. They've got handles and are stackable. They don't take up much room either. 

Not a bad idea, just carefully pour them into your machines, or hand scoop? Also why are you guys doing 2" for $.50?  Mine sells here for  $.75. Also my 1" is at $.50 and figured having two different sizes on the same rack for the same price seems distracting...

We just use bags. Most locations won't empty a large head. We just found a bag that holds a whole head, keep the display with it and change it out every so often when it gets stale. 1" the same way. 

Archived