in need of $1 AA coin wheel or entire mechanisms

coachJ

So I'm sure you all know AA global doesn't sell machines or even parts any longer. I happened to purchase a rack from them shortly before they stopped carrying those products and now I am stuck with two faulty 1 dollar coin mechanisms for 2" machines. By switching parts round with properly working ones, I found out the problem is the coin wheel. Two coins do not fit in the left slot. The AA parts catalog says that NW 80 coin mech parts are interchangeable so I ordered some but they don't fit. The machines are at a newly acquired location and its very frustrating that these don't work and i cant buy parts from AA. I understand why they chose to stop selling machines but its very unprofessional of them to stop selling parts for people who already own their products. 

Does anyone have extra AA 1 dollar coin mechs or parts for them or know where to get any??? maybe someone might have a busted coin mech that I can salvage parts from. Also I have two brand new NW 1 dollar coin wheels if anyone wants them

Archived