Need help asap!

Zigzag Vending

So im desperately in need of suggestions for placing my first rack, and maybe machines and parts. If i cant recover a 2" machine from a crappy loc with sporadic hours of operation and hard to catch owners, i will have a 5-way nw rack with a huge hole on top next to another 2" capsule. Does anyone have a spare route ready nw 2" capsule machine with .75 or $1 mech, or even a spare conversion kit for the .25 mechs i have? Also could use either 1" capsule wheels and .50 mechs and stickers for nw60. Or a .50 mech or 2 for oak vista 300. 

Also, what are your suggestions for surefire sellers for 2" that are cheap enough to run at .75 and what would be good for .50 1" capsules. Its at a bowling alley. I was thinking punch balloons and maybe something glowy. Also, suggestions for stickers/tats.  Thanks!

I don't have parts, sorry. As far as what sells well, dragon snot does super well, you can get it from Eastcoast vending supply. Also black ops or brick ops, I normally sell for a dollar, but I can't remember offhand where I get them from. Animals tend to do well and be cheap. 

Archived