kickstart 360 vending location reservation

hambone887

Hi so I'm considering using kickstart 360 to locate some vending machines for me. I am wondering though they have this terriritory agreement and looking up some online looks as if a few are in my area do they stick to this to a tee or is it a marketing gimmick to make you want to pay sooner.they do seem good but also good marketers and salesman that know what makes people buy. I see them a mile away but others I worry fall prey. Just curious not knocking them or anything

Hi so I'm considering using kickstart 360 to locate some vending machines for me. I am wondering though they have this terriritory agreement and looking up some online looks as if a few are in my area do they stick to this to a tee or is it a marketing gimmick to make you want to pay sooner.they do seem good but also good marketers and salesman that know what makes people buy. I see them a mile away but others I worry fall prey. Just curious not knocking them or anything

What kind of vending machines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were you, I would spend some time here researching both Kickstart and healthy vending. Kickstart has been reviewed and discussed quite a bit (not much positive) and healthy vending had been discussed even more  (again not much positively).

Spending the time reading will save you lots of headaches and probably even more $.

Take it for what it is worth. Here is my dealings with both Rodney69 and Kickstart locations. I am starting out and had three double head machines ready for a location. I read a lot of good things about Rodney69. So I go to his website and order three location. Now I live in central Florida. Ok so I wait and wait. No contact of any kind from Rodney. So after 2 weeks I have my wife call and find out something. He tells my wife that he does not do anything in Orlando. My wife tells me that I ask her to call him back and find out about just outside of Orlando and what is the reason for not working in Orlando. Since I am just starting out I wanted to find out if there was someone wrong in Orlando. Well he would not say why and that he will find something on the other side of the state. It would have been nice if he would have just sent me a email and said "Sorry I can't help"

So then I looked for another company and decided on Kickstart. I place my order for three locations. waited just under two weeks and they where sending me all three of my locations. the only problem I saw was they send the email at 8:30 in the morning and tells me all three are scheduled for noon that day on all three. So I had to reschedule till the next day. The nice things about them are they are all three restaurants two of them the owners are really nice and looked forward to having us there. the last one I needed to refuse it. But the very next day they had me another location and that one looks like it will be another good one. So all in all I am happy with kickstart. I will for sure use them once I get more machines ready to go out.

Sorry for the long post.  

12 hours ago, wobblez said:

Take it for what it is worth. Here is my dealings with both Rodney69 and Kickstart locations. I am starting out and had three double head machines ready for a location. I read a lot of good things about Rodney69. So I go to his website and order three location. Now I live in central Florida. Ok so I wait and wait. No contact of any kind from Rodney. So after 2 weeks I have my wife call and find out something. He tells my wife that he does not do anything in Orlando. My wife tells me that I ask her to call him back and find out about just outside of Orlando and what is the reason for not working in Orlando. Since I am just starting out I wanted to find out if there was someone wrong in Orlando. Well he would not say why and that he will find something on the other side of the state. It would have been nice if he would have just sent me a email and said "Sorry I can't help"

So then I looked for another company and decided on Kickstart. I place my order for three locations. waited just under two weeks and they where sending me all three of my locations. the only problem I saw was they send the email at 8:30 in the morning and tells me all three are scheduled for noon that day on all three. So I had to reschedule till the next day. The nice things about them are they are all three restaurants two of them the owners are really nice and looked forward to having us there. the last one I needed to refuse it. But the very next day they had me another location and that one looks like it will be another good one. So all in all I am happy with kickstart. I will for sure use them once I get more machines ready to go out.

Sorry for the long post.  

I'm glad they were able to help you. Last time we worked Orlando it took 3 months for one location.

Sorry for the long post.  

The short notice on appointments is stressful at times with kickstart but they will reschedule. They seem to get different types of locations than Rodney which is good because they compliment each other. I think the quality of locations is very similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...

I've used Kickstart Locations and Kickstart 360. Kickstart Locations was actually pretty good they located most of my machines (44) and I was being pretty hard on them while they were doing it.

Kickstart 360

In short it's garbage. For 2900 dollars here's the run down.

They located no machines at all. 

They gave us 8 faulty leads.

The website they gave me is janky and fabricated at best.

They state they give you copies of the phone calls. They didn't give me 1 copy at all. 

They really pitch their online school for vending. It's got no information that can't be found anywhere else online. Nothing unique or specifically helpful at all.

Their communication is poor they only person who seems to know what he's talking about is Robert Paterson, but no one ever answers the phone at all and it takes forever for Robert specificly to call you back. He even seemed to get into a pissing match via email when asked for him to call me. It seemed as is he had some type of power struggle. Either way no one seems eager to help you and definitely not worth the money! 

I am actually quite sad to be writing this review as I had really high hopes for Kickstart 360 and would have been a regular customer if things would have gone well. I really liked their kickstart locations services it's just kickstart 360 is bogus.

Well.....Kickstart strikes again.  I honestly looked into them myself and had used Kickstart for bulk vending locations.  They were dicey on some of my bulk vending locations and Kickstart 360 costs way too much for them to give shotty work.  Sad thing is, Kickstart takes full advantage of new vendors and people kicking tires trying to get into the business.  Hopefully they make the situation with you "right" by either giving you what you paid for or refund of some sort. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 12:16 PM, jgcorp101 said:

I've used Kickstart Locations and Kickstart 360. Kickstart Locations was actually pretty good they located most of my machines (44) and I was being pretty hard on them while they were doing it.

Kickstart 360

In short it's garbage. For 2900 dollars here's the run down.

They located no machines at all. 

They gave us 8 faulty leads.

The website they gave me is janky and fabricated at best.

They state they give you copies of the phone calls. They didn't give me 1 copy at all. 

They really pitch their online school for vending. It's got no information that can't be found anywhere else online. Nothing unique or specifically helpful at all.

Their communication is poor they only person who seems to know what he's talking about is Robert Paterson, but no one ever answers the phone at all and it takes forever for Robert specificly to call you back. He even seemed to get into a pissing match via email when asked for him to call me. It seemed as is he had some type of power struggle. Either way no one seems eager to help you and definitely not worth the money! 

I am actually quite sad to be writing this review as I had really high hopes for Kickstart 360 and would have been a regular customer if things would have gone well. I really liked their kickstart locations services it's just kickstart 360 is bogus.

What type of equipment were you locating?

Archived