Vs 99 series 2

JJVend

Okay so I had a fried board and my machine wasn't giving change. I tried the mech on another machine and it worked great. I bought a brand new board installed everything perfect. Now 3/4 of my machine won't vend. Saying "select another item" on the entire right side from c4 to c8; d4 to d8 etc. on every row 

wtf is going on with this machine? I've had it up to here! I've bought a new mech a new board. What am I missing????

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

There is no such thing as a brand new board for this machine.  Where did you get the board at?  Barring a harness issue I would say the board is at fault.

I got the board at capital vending.com. It looks like the data ribbon male piece on the main harness that connects to the board has 4 detached gray wires. Would that cause so many columns to not work though az? It has had 3 detached for a while and only d6 c6 e6 where not working 

Have a look at Fig 3 , page 9 of this manual if the detached wires are on the 'tray motor row' or 'tray motor column' plugs, yes, they are going to put several selections out of order. Also if some wires are detached, probably the harness has been pulled/stretched at some point, so the remaining wires may not be electrically connected (broken inside the insulation sheath).

Archived