Wittern 3577

Any one have a manual? not on vendnet website.

Issue is the following.

When item is sold out the machine doesn't know it. I am guessing it's a bad drop sensor for the drinks. see pics below. machine also doesn't seem to cycle through the multiple lane selections. Probably due to same thing.

Is this just the sensor ?9d947c6bca27194494e65cc5d95e66db.jpg

You are missing the actuator for the switch without it the machine will vend from empty spots.

the other issue could be the space to sales isn't set correctly. It should be sts3 or sts4 depending on the number of selections on the bottom row.

To check it press the service mode button, then button 4 then button 6, press button 6 again to change it, when set correctly hit the # key to lock it in.

Press the service mode button again and test the machine.

I had a similar issue with that. Check for broken wires on the harness that's in your picture. The wires that run up to the sold out sensor run really close to the top of the back right hand corner of the tray. When you're pushing the tray back in after you stock it, they can get caught on it and break. I've had this happen and we had to pull out a bunch of trays and re-attach the wires. If nothing is broken, I'd still trace out the wires and make sure there's no loose connections. If that's not the case, I'd try a new sensor. 

Thanks the STS is set to 4, so that seems to be correct.  I think i am missing that actuator venddoctor mentioned ....My other machine has a white piece hanging down ( i assume that is it).   Question is does that piece snap in to what I have or do I need to replace entire piece?   

Archived