16.9 oz.

You need to use bottles that are firm when warm, not soft when warm.  Soft bottles will get softer as they cool and cause mis-vends.  The regional Nestle waters, not Nestle branded though, all offer a 16.0 oz water that is ribbed for making them firmer when cold.  If you can't find them then look for Aquafina or Dasani bottles that are firm.   You can use a can spacer for 16.0 and 16.9 oz bottles so they are easy to set up.

Does anyone on here vend 16.9 oz. Bottles in their dn 5591's, if so, how do they perform delivery wise?

Coke products do okay but Pepsi doesn't. Keep your shelve clean and check bottom of bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up until a year or so back, Nestle had 5591's in pretty much every Costco around here loaded to the gills with the soft 16.9 Arrowhead waters. (Costco booted them when they put in their own Bevmax 4's with their house brand of water)

Seemed to work pretty well.

8 hours ago, orsd said:

Up until a year or so back, Nestle had 5591's in pretty much every Costco around here loaded to the gills with the soft 16.9 Arrowhead waters. (Costco booted them when they put in their own Bevmax 4's with their house brand of water)

Seemed to work pretty well.

But they had quite a few jams which led to out of order selections.  If you didn't know to look at the selection first like I did it would be a crap shoot whether the selection you chose was going to vend.  If they used space to sales like they do on the Bev 4s now then you couldn't pick the non-jammed selection, you just hoped that the next one vended wasn't jammed.

On 4/10/2017 at 5:30 AM, AZVendor said:

But they had quite a few jams which led to out of order selections.  If you didn't know to look at the selection first like I did it would be a crap shoot whether the selection you chose was going to vend.  If they used space to sales like they do on the Bev 4s now then you couldn't pick the non-jammed selection, you just hoped that the next one vended wasn't jammed.

Best vendors has the Non water side of that account now :( 

2 hours ago, PHX1 said:

Best vendors has the Non water side of that account now :( 

Canteen has it in SD, had a Bev 6 merchant for a while in my local warehouse but pulled it.

What's crazy is that coke sells $1 20 oz as well, but the case pricing is like 28 bucks/24 at the local Costco Business Center.

Archived