• Announcements

• The Mage

Tapatalk App   07/27/2017

I have resolved the issues with the site, except Tapatalk. I am thinking of removing it, but before I do I want to hear from everyone about their opinion of the app. Click the link below to go to the poll. Go to the Golpher Hole in the forums, and take the poll.  

Keep your relationship with locations as good as you can. Lots of people struggle with maintaining locations; our company doesn't and I attribute that largely to us making sure the machines dont generate omplaints, and the location owners like us. Good luck!

vendtex    55
On 4/10/2017 at 1:15 PM, Dallas Healthy Vending said:

Hey guys,

I'm new to vending. I just started a healthy vending business in Dallas. I'm also launching a podcast to share my entrepreneurial journey with others. Any tips on this business in general?

Here's my new podcast http://vendingbusinessmastery.podbean.com/

Thanks,

Dylan

Good luck

Good luck!  If you look back through the forum, you will see that a lot of operators have been burnt by "healthy" vending franchises, and that there are some difficulties in limiting yourself to a narrow category of products.  Better for you type products are improving in quality and price, but they are still slower moving in most locations than traditional products.  The why of it can be a long discussion with lots of opinions.   Hope you have a better experience!

vendtex    55
On 4/10/2017 at 1:15 PM, Dallas Healthy Vending said:

Hey guys,

I'm new to vending. I just started a healthy vending business in Dallas. I'm also launching a podcast to share my entrepreneurial journey with others. Any tips on this business in general?

Here's my new podcast http://vendingbusinessmastery.podbean.com/

Thanks,

Dylan

any updates on your adventure?