route purchase

vendtex

HI.  I recently purchased a route of bulk machines.....likely overpaid but pulled out about $400 out of 15 locations.  Unfortunately many of the machines are so-so but I likely won't replace until/unless something goes wrong with them.

Not too bad. Buying a route is a quick way too grow. It's how I got started. Now you can service them a few times and see how they actually perform and go from there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, QuikVend said:

Not too bad. Buying a route is a quick way too grow. It's how I got started. Now you can service them a few times and see how they actually perform and go from there.

Thanks....we've been gradually increasing on the bulk side.  I think we have about 65 locations now.  Some haven't been serviced or only once but our current average is $20 per site, and some sites have triples and doubles so the per head rate is lower.  On the candy for cause, we've lost almost half of the locations for one reason or another.  I think we have about 20-25 now, but seem to lose one or two every week.  

I've been stretching my service cycles out a bit, mostly out of necessity but also because it's more profitable. I like to get to them when they have $30- $40+ to collect. Most take 2 months, some 3 months and a few 4 months. Staggering the collections helps to keep from having to much to cover at one time.

I go through cycles of growth. I added quite a few bulk locations in the last 45 days, now I'm focusing on growing full-line (3 confirmed and 1 more in the works in the last 2 weeks) and I plan on getting the rest of my candy for a cause boxes(about 65) out around the end of May. The only issue with those are the constant turnover, but I can say I haven't lost many locations after the 60 day mark.

Archived