Anyone in Florida that wants to help out Someone that is just getting in the business

Joe101us

Anyone want to help a newbie that's just getting in the business I've bought a few machines was offered an account but don't have enough machines to fill the account anyone want to help out 

It's a juice plant in central fl they employee about 2500 people 24/7 they want 11soda and 14 snack and 3coffee I am a rookie as far as owner but I've worked the business for 5 years I only have 2 soda and one snack should I just walk away from the account or what 

Not to discourage you, but for someone just getting started, I would stay away from am account that massive. Also, there is a big difference between working for someone else and heading out on your own. 

A dream come true, but what if you paid for the equipment and got fired, happens more than most people know.  If you can bear the expense, then jump on it with some really good equipment.

I just can't afford all th equipment by my self but would love that contract the funny thing is they don't even ask for but 3% is that bad I've been told that's to high 

That's $15,000 minimum even in cheap used equipment.... just a thought, you might contact Gilly Vending in Miami.  I think they might do leasing or partnerships; but you would still need inventory, storage, and a good vehicle....

Yes I'm looking to find someone to help me out with this contract I live 2 miles from it so service ain't a problem it just not having the machines if someone in fl had them we could work out a partnership 

14 hours ago, Joe101us said:

It's a juice plant in central fl they employee about 2500 people 24/7 they want 11soda and 14 snack and 3coffee I am a rookie as far as owner but I've worked the business for 5 years I only have 2 soda and one snack should I just walk away from the account or what 

A little late to the party here but this sounds like a dream account to me.  Given that you've been working it for five years, you should already have a good idea of the product flow and income generated so being a new business owner should not be that much of a hurdle.  I'd contact A&M out of Georgia (Atlanta area I believe) as they have some very nice refurbed equipment (AMS snack and Royal sodas).  They also offer a lease program.  I do have a couple of questions though; the first being what happened to the existing vendor and two; how the hell did you land a location this large not being in the business already?  This account could be either a dream or a nightmare if you F it up

The other vendor does not fix broken equipment or take out stales only shows up once in a while and then don't want to fully stock the machines. My mom is the office manager and secertery  for the CEO. The company I use to work with had the contract and I know what the account will make with all working equipment 

I am interested in what you would like the partnership to involve?  If you would email me at gcarpenter21@tampabay.rr.com, we can discuss what we both would need.

Thinks y'all I have till 2:00 pm Wednesday to let them know my answer. By the looks of it I'm just gonna have to walk away ☹️. Still open for any  suggestions until then.

I got two or three of those already this account just kind of fell in my lap I wasn't even seeking it when they called me like I said my mom works there and when they started talking about getting a new vending company she gave them my number

Archived