Ams countach sensit 3

TKK

2200 for refurbed and new ones, i dont use ams is this a good deal? Or would.u spent the extra $1000 for the new usi black diamonds? I want to do a voucher deal to give the locations free vends. I know usi has it, how do you guys program them and where to get the coupons?

I haven't used USI but am happy with AMS. I pay a pretty penny for them this side of the Pacific, but I think they are decent machines. My only negative on them is that they can be a bit noisy, which has been an issue in office environments and tiled lunch rooms, but they are fine for industrial environments.

Depending on the nature of your free vend deal, you could also look at prepaid cards or stickers if you will be putting a card reader on the machine. Easier to manage and track than vouchers and there are phone apps now too.

So 10 new ams 21000 2k down 1k a month til the 21k is paid. Good deal? Ive never dealt w ams, are they as nice as the new cranes and blackdiamonds and evokes?

I cant upload the pic of my new ams. I have been on the phone with ams they were very helpful with a sensit two I am redoing. Maybe I can send pic private message. No evoke or blackdiamonds yet I like the mercatos I have.

9 hours ago, TKK said:

So 10 new ams 21000 2k down 1k a month til the 21k is paid. Good deal? Ive never dealt w ams, are they as nice as the new cranes and blackdiamonds and evokes?

Where are you buying new AMS from. I paid 2300 for refurbished ones from Betson.

Thats finance because cash i think its a bit less. The ams are epoch not countach idk what i was thinking. Seems like a decent deal. Especially those new evoke machines at under mercato pricing. 

Thos evokes look nice.

Its a top secret source.  I dont share it because for example this guy said he only had a limited ammount of those ams for 2100 shipped. After that they are like 2300 or so. The usi for 2900 and 3200 etc is from federal.

The purpose is im asking for feedback on them. Maybe some of u have them or have the evokes etc and can tell me hey dude its worth saving a g for an ams or na those new ones are crap etc. Thats the purpose.

Archived