AP Machines

If they press a selection prior to putting in enough money to buy it then that message can be shown.  If this happens after they have put money in then you need to empty your coin mech and refill it through the top acceptor slot while in Tube Fill mode so the machine can count the coins into inventory.

As long as the customer sees the price when pressing their selection then the machine is further doing it's job by also indicating that there is not sufficient credit on the machine to purchase the product.  This is the tradeoff for not using price labels and the machine can't distinguish between someone just viewing a price or someone that forgot to put enough money in to buy that product.

Understood.  Thanks very much as always.  You and everyone else has been a great help.  My route expanded to over a 100 machines and there are little odds and ends that I am cleaning up or question on some of the newer machines. .....I like my machines to be in TOP working order and all settings to be in line! 

Archived