Is it wrong to take account from the old company that I work for

Joe101us

22 hours ago, TKK said:

What goes around comes around. If your trying to play dirty then youll get hit one way or another. Tell the company who gave you your living for 5 years that they r looking to change. If they dont fix it then go ahead. But if your just doing it because theyve had hicups dont do them dirty, tell them how to fix it. If they dont listen then thats on them. Seems like your trying to not feel bad on taking some high grossing accounts. Thats why my guys now sign non competes. Seen it too often when the employees do this. A friends employee went this far. Hed tell my friend hey this place kicked us out cuz they closed and this one cuz they got a new vendor. Until my friend noticed 8 accounts lost in 3 months and he decided to go in person. Guess what? Sir i dont know what u mean you guys just brought us diferent equipment. Your service guy said u upgraded eqipment and we got these machines. The contact info on them was the same employees cell. Guy saved up to buy machines and kept some.of the locations. He gave them back and somehow still works there lol

HE STILL WORKS THERE?? 

Archived