ROYAL VENDORS GIII TEMPERATURE NOT DISPLAYED IN GREETING MESSAGE

Temp is not being displayed and beneath the drop shoot is completely frozen. Door switch is fine. Checked my fan blade etc everything checks out to the best of my knowledge but the temp just isn't displayed so I'm guessing there is no signal for the machine to cut out the compressor. New temp sensor ? Thoughts ? Thank you

Or you have low freon which froze the evaporator.  If the temp sensor never turns off the compressor then all of the products will freeze.  If that didn't happen then you have a huge air leak or low freon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2017 at 6:21 PM, AZVendor said:

Or you have low freon which froze the evaporator.  If the temp sensor never turns off the compressor then all of the products will freeze.  If that didn't happen then you have a huge air leak or low freon.

For some reason the machine reset and I had to manually go in and adjust the DSP for it to show. The issue I am now having is that the area below the shoot is still frozen although not as bad as before but still frozen and the error reads "copra" and tells me the compressor is not cooling. Is this due to a leak or low freon? Thanks a million for all the help

Unplugged it to let the ice melt. Plugged it back in and the error now read SeNS the temp shot up to 103 but the inside was cool. The compressor won't start again until it hits the 40's Im guessing I need a new temp sens harness correct?

Archived