ANYONE FROM CANADA?

4th PRSN

So I just picked up my first account and I need to find chips for my AP 7500. I'm curious if any of the Canadians, specifically living in Toronto, could point me in the right direct as to where I can pick up 24x40g packs. I have only seen the 40x40g at Costco and i'm curious if packs of this size are sold, and where I can get them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Wholesale club is better priced than Costco for most everything vending related. 

Murray's wholesale in Hamilton sells individual vending sized bags instead of full cases. That's the problem with only having 1 snack machine. To many stales.  

Try combo packs from wholesale club.

Vending products of Canada is close to you and is great. They also sell combo packs as well as some brands of chips with 8 month expiry dates.

7 minutes ago, BlindVending said:

Wholesale club is better priced than Costco for most everything vending related. 

Murray's wholesale in Hamilton sells individual vending sized bags instead of full cases. That's the problem with only having 1 snack machine. To many stales.  

Try combo packs from wholesale club.

Vending products of Canada is close to you and is great. They also sell combo packs as well as some brands of chips with 8 month expiry dates.

thank you

Archived