Coke

Joe101us

The new bottler out of Tampa has been much better to work with than when we had to go thru Atlanta.  Be prepared for sticker shock on their "wholesale" prices, that is how you are paying to use their machines.  After you have a track record with them, if you meet quotas and growth goals, you can get up to 10% additional off their prices.  Unless you really need their machines or need the 20 oz bottles, I would probably stick to buying retail until you get well established.  It's actually cheaper, just a pain going shopping all the time....

2 hours ago, Southeast Treats said:

The new bottler out of Tampa has been much better to work with than when we had to go thru Atlanta.  Be prepared for sticker shock on their "wholesale" prices, that is how you are paying to use their machines.  After you have a track record with them, if you meet quotas and growth goals, you can get up to 10% additional off their prices.  Unless you really need their machines or need the 20 oz bottles, I would probably stick to buying retail until you get well established.  It's actually cheaper, just a pain going shopping all the time....

Where can I get 20 oz here with out going through coke 

22$ a case 10 case min

Unfortunately thats probably what you are going to have to deal with if you use 20oz because i don't know of anywhere else you can get them. That's there "everyday value price". Until you get established and have larger orders. As for the machines, it varies for us. They always do a great job of refurbing as far as looks goes but it's honestly a toss up with the function.

Try Costco Business or Sam's Club or any vending wholesaler or local club seller.  20 oz is the most expensive soda to buy wholesale.  It's all the rage so the prices are high.  You could try to find 16.9 oz Coke products and 24 oz Pepsi products.  Those are usually much cheaper than anyone's 20 oz prices.

I just started the process of switching over to 16.9 oz bottles myself. I have a merchants mart about 10min from my house who sells them, but they're closing up early May, so I have a hard look at the 16.9oz. I can find them for around $.50 each when they're not on sale and I've already seen 2-3 sales where they were $.33 each. Much better margins than the  $.95- $.98 I was paying for the 20 oz.

15 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

Try Costco Business or Sam's Club or any vending wholesaler or local club seller.  20 oz is the most expensive soda to buy wholesale.  It's all the rage so the prices are high.  You could try to find 16.9 oz Coke products and 24 oz Pepsi products.  Those are usually much cheaper than anyone's 20 oz prices.

What do y'all charge for the 16.9 and 24 oz 

Most vendors who use them here charge the same price for 16.9 and 24 oz because their cost is almost the same.  This is a price typically .25 less than what they sold 20 oz for.

4 hours ago, Bvending said:

Unfortunately thats probably what you are going to have to deal with if you use 20oz because i don't know of anywhere else you can get them. That's there "everyday value price". Until you get established and have larger orders. As for the machines, it varies for us. They always do a great job of refurbing as far as looks goes but it's honestly a toss up with the function.

Costco business sells them for 1.02 a bottle which I think is nuts. 

9 hours ago, Joe101us said:

Anyone get machines from coke and if so do you ever have any problems with them 

Can't speak for myself but what others here locally have said. Swire Coke just took over the phx bottler which has helped with getting loaned machines. I called them just out of curiousoty and they were super helpful and atcually wanted to work with me and my needs. The previous company that ran the bottler wouldn't even call me back. 

16.9 all day long. .40c and sell for 1.25 and most places switch to you since they are getting bottles from 1.50 to 1.25...even if you make it clear they are about 3oz smaller.

Archived