Corner of bag stuck under divider

57thTom

You can't.  Sometimes it just happens.  Make sure your bags are all tucked fully into the spirals like I see your other are and that side spacers are used where needed.  If the side wall there is an adjustable one that's probably why it got caught but you just have to deal with it.  Even a guaranteed vend wouldn't have helped unless the next bag pushed that one off - though there is no next bag behind it.

Lucky me. They bought the rest of the bags in an attempt to knock it off. I found the guy who bought the bag, so no hassle about a refund.

I adjusted the divider as best I could.

Then I found that I could do a better job with the Slim Jim. Now they stand up strait.

53 minutes ago, Apple Leisure said:

Don't you like to use pushers?

I would love to go through my machines and put pushers on everything that needs it. I would love to stand in front of the machine and vend everything out until I know everything works. I don't control these things. If I think I need pushers it won't happen because the people in charge are happily ignorant.

My experience here has nearly convinced me that companies would be better served by having a vending service provide the machines and product. Then the vending company could do what they do best and the company I work for could help addicts get sober.

2 hours ago, 57thTom said:

Um, the angled tray end makes it easier to shake stuff out. Popcorn needs to be loaded on the coil or it falls out.

Not sure I follow. The way you have the Slim Jim is the way this design was supposed to be filled (across the spiral). Tucking of the bags like the Rold Gold is not (tucked through the spiral). 

I load Kit Kat across the coil because they break if I try anything else, and they vend more reliably. 

So, chip bags should be loaded across the coil? Candy bars won't load that way, though. Neither will Danish. They catch and rip apart.

I have had many disasters because nobody taught me and the customers think I'm 'The Man' and won't give me a straight story. This was just a case of 'We fired the guy....go do his job.'

7 hours ago, 57thTom said:

I would love to go through my machines and put pushers on everything that needs it. I would love to stand in front of the machine and vend everything out until I know everything works. I don't control these things. If I think I need pushers it won't happen because the people in charge are happily ignorant.

My experience here has nearly convinced me that companies would be better served by having a vending service provide the machines and product. Then the vending company could do what they do best and the company I work for could help addicts get sober.

I really don't know what you're going on about here.  If you'd "love to go through . .... and put pushers on everything that needs it" then do it.  You "don't control it" though, so why are you asking for help?  

On 4/19/2017 at 4:12 PM, Technivend said:

AP went to the angled tray end as no one was tucking their product and this was to eliminate hangups. In theory you shouldn't have to tuck the product with that design.

IMG_20170421_104636[1]IMG_20170421_104645[1]

It works. I have been wondering about those angled tray ends for a year. All of the instructions I could find told me to tuck the product.

After I changed everything and adjusted the dividers I test vended the products completely out with the door closed with money to see if they work. They do.

Thanks. I thought I would seem stupid to ask about that bit of engineering. I think by doing it this way there is less chance of the corner of the bag getting stuck under the divider.

Archived