K-cup coffee vending question

imperialv

I have recently acquired a vending account that would also like me to take over there current coffee agreement. Basically it's a k-cup vending machine with a commercial grade Kurig they current vendor supplies. They are paying $180 per month to the company and the company provides sugar,cups bi weekly I suppose or when they run out and creamer. The employees still pay $1 per k-cup also. Is this a good approach to coffee vending? It seems like a easy win if I can save them $20 dollars per month they said they would be happy they just don't like the current vendor.  I saw something called a Bunn machine which is simillar to Kurig I suppose ..and have found some K-cup dispensing machines . What a your recommendations? See attached current equipment on site.

image.jpeg

• 7 months later...

Hi, I would strongly suggest to stay away from the k cups, as the margins are very skinny and the coffee pods aren't fresh nor biodegradable. May I suggest you consider getting the coffee agreement buy swap out the colossal shelf with that tiny brewer and put a bean to cup machine, with a vending mechanism on it. That way, you will sell real coffee and you won't be paying 70c out of every $ you spend on pods, just for its packaging, thus leaving a 30c of coffee worth in every dollar spent.  Coffee accounts can be great fun and very little work if done right.

Stay caffeinated!

• 3 years later...

I recently learned that coffee is a source of some micro-and macronutrients. It contains magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, chromium, cobalt and potassium. And in general, in moderation, it not only does not harm but is also very useful to our body. I quite often buy various novelties in order to make coffee and try to try new recipes. Now I find a lot of useful things on the site coffeeinformer.com

Edited by neoxblake