National 145 issue

QuikVend

Installed a National 145 yesterday and noticed an issue. When I was prepping the machine, the machine worked just fine. On location, when I started programming the prices, the display started flickering and was making a buzzing sound. There isn't a light bulb in the machine currently and is plugged in to the same outlet as a soda machine. Any ideas as to what's the issue?

Also, when I would close the door it would go into diagnostic mode. I'm pretty sure the dba plug was pressing against the button when I closed the door, but just a little more info. 

I have always been worried about the harnesses touching buttons. Between the display ribbon and everything else, there are multiple things that could be going on. Try to tuck the wires away or route them through the nylon looking harness that goes from the for to the board. I think your problem is just a loose and/or ly positioned harness.   I smashed the maka validator harness last week because I neglected to move the harness after installing a mars validator. 

I'm hoping that's the issue. I'll have more time today to go over everything. I got there later than I wanted yesterday so I couldn't go over it with a fine toothed comb. 

Archived