50 cent coin mechanism northwestern

twnotter

Shot in the dark, but give Allstar a call. They handle some machines, and might have what you're looking for. If not, they might know someone who might- they've been very helpful for me in the past when I've been on the hunt for unusual parts. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2017 at 10:18 AM, rodney69 said:

Beaver said they were working on adapters and so on. I don't believe they've finished yet though

We do currently manufacture mechanisms that fit the NW80's, but not currently the NW60's. Our engineers are currently exploring the idea, however!

7 minutes ago, BeaverVending said:

We do currently manufacture mechanisms that fit the NW80's, but not currently the NW60's. Our engineers are currently exploring the idea, however!

Someone's figured it out. 

1970.jpeg

Here's my question,  how many will ACTUALLY buy them and spend the money for them?  They won't be cheap,  but in my opinion worth every penny. 

What I'm  getting at is,  will everyone actually spend the money for the quality.  Bulk vendors sometimes don't want to spend the money for quality.  They're going to spend literally thousands to solve a problem,  but I wonder how many will spend the money?

I know I will, and i know most of the people that look at it as an investment,  but what about others? 

To me, the extra 30.00 for a new solid mech, top of the industry is worth it over the used stacking mechs. 

Just pondering this and was curious what others were going to do.

Archived